You’ve done your research and reached the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Bend home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to back you up in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them surveilling your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are off site.
Essentially, you can consider monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security devices. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to help you during your time of need.