How does home monitoring work in Bend?
You’ve done your research and reached the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Bend home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to back you up in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them surveilling your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are off site.
Essentially, you can consider monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security devices. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to help you during your time of need.
Protecting your property, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full making sure loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more vital when an emergency happens while you’re not there. Consider your flood alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your place is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Bend home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All device communications go through this convenient, centralized hub. On top of being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your smart home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio feature letting you speak straight to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for help with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when a disaster takes place, you may still speak with your monitoring agents directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Bend security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and request a fully integrated Bend smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you should have. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you’re ready to enhance your property’s defense, dial (541) 327-4968 or fill out the form on this page to start.