Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Bend?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your darling bundle of joy. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even capped off the space with a row of plush animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch of your infant? You can choose the customary method with a basic audio monitor or take it to another level and employ the tools available to you in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Bend, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Bend are ideal baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and accessible through a home security app. This offers you convenience and peace of mind as you can keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your smartphone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-resolution video of your child. You are even able to watch recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your baby decides rest time is over and wants out of the bed, you are able to get motion-triggered alerts sent right to your smartphone.
- One-press call-outs: Although this feature is generally for older children, it’s still worth mentioning. With a simple tap of a button, your child can touch base with you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home right in a smartphone app is a tremendous perk. If you notice that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it may be a bit warm in the room, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have another little one? You can use two indoor cameras and still have access to both of them with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Bend smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Bend smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can provide. Dial (541) 327-4968 today and learn how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.