Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Bend goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will spring to action. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the kind of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to reach you before help is sent out. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you through the central command panel. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be deployed even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Bend
Stay ready for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Bend from Vivint. Contact (541) 327-4968 to begin designing your home’s defense today.