What to look for in a home security camera in Bend
So many people in Bend want to get a view what’s going on at home when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are among the most effective tools to think about as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though standalone cameras are of use when set up appropriately, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your property’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Bend? You’ll be happy to know these vital components have more features than ever before. You may view live feeds from indoor cameras or warn those lurking about with built-in deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. And you can direct your home security cameras easily in one place.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in Bend
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your property’s defense to a different level. These essential parts of your alarm system can be found with a diverse array of features such as 2-way talk, motion detection, and customizable zones. Explore the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a security camera that will react instantly. If unusual activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will emerge around the lens and a loud warning will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear images of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will even keep their clarity when zooming in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Check for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the capacity to access video directly from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Bend are often connected to a handy mobile device app. You have the opportunity to watch real-time streams or saved video and even engage or disengage your security. The Vivint App will post a notification to your phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detection allows cameras to engage when odd activity occurs. You’ll even get a notification on your smartphone.
- Talk to visitors or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your children after school? Do you have a delivery person at your doorstep? The latest surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way talk so you may chat with the people within range of your camera.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outside cameras should give you no less than a 120° view. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit allows you to set the exact space you wish your camera to cover. This can be important to better define the movement you watch as you don’t necessarily want notifications every time an automobile goes by in front of your house.
Configure your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Bend. All that remains is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Call (541) 327-4968 to get started or submit the following form to reach out to our home protection and automation professionals.